| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lampang in January is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Lampang January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lampang, Thailand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lampang:
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 336.2 kms (208.9 miles) N
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 191.3 kms (118.9 miles) NNE
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) ENE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 143.2 kms (89 miles) ENE
- Phrae, Thailand - 71.2 kms (44.3 miles) ESE
- Vientiane, Laos - 325.5 kms (202.2 miles) E
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 95.8 kms (59.6 miles) SE
- Loei, Thailand - 252.7 kms (157 miles) ESE
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) SSE
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 269.3 kms (167.3 miles) SE
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) SSE